- YUDO does not ask customer to hardly select for numerous parts related to manifold, customer just provides basic information, then YUDO will manufacture and supply the entire parts of manifold.
- Depending upon the specification of the plastic material, YUDO uses 3 different types of steel in order to comply with any chemical or mechanical requirements of the manifold.
- YUDO designs and manufactures manifolds to reflect the customer exact requirements, hence manufacturing will not proceed, until the customer has approved the design.
- Sheath heaters, specially designed and manufactured by YUDO are inserted on both of operating surfaces of the manifold.
- The copper alloy is then molded on the top of the heaters.
- This process enables YUDO to optimize the temperature of the gate area, to within ±1% of the set temperature.
- In order to minimize heat transfer between the manifold and the mold, YUDO use only components ( riser pads) produced from low conductivity powdered metals.